I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are having classes with The Company of Animals, originally set up by Roger Mugford, and I have to say I am very impressed. There were six pups in all, a Rottweiler, two Bull Mastiff crosses, a Beagle, a North Highland Terrier and Basil. The class was run by the head trainer and the dog behaviourist and I thought the information they were giving and the individual attention was very good.

Basil was a little star. He just sat to attention in front of me giving me the most unbelievable attention. He did every task perfectly ....... it was almost embarrassing. I'm sure we'll have our moments over the next 6 weeks but at least it started well.

I was actually quite nervous as Basil probably doesn't get anywhere near the individual attention that 'only pups' get and I was concerned that he may not listen to me ..... preferring the attention of other dogs.

Well done little Basil. I am so, so proud of you and I adore you to bits. Basil Bumble Boo ............... OH NOOOOO! he's just done a pee on the lounge carpet! Room for improvement then ..... ;)

Karen xx

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yah Basil! Well done for making your Mummy so proud. After all that hard work at puppy school It's no wonder you forgot yourself a little bit!
Stanley is off for his first class tomorrow night I hope he is half as good as you! :))

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm not surprised Karen after the attention he gave me on Sunday when he realised I had frankfurters in my pouch!!! He's one clever little fellow!
Janet I had to laugh .....during free play when he wasn't sat gazing at me he was working his way around the other owners and sitting beautifully for them too ....just in case they happened to have a tasty treat on them (exactly as he did on Sunday with you). I do feed him honest! Obedient angel or greedy pig?!

I've just been emailed the notes for week one with video clips and homework tasks. Impressive. :)
Karen xx

1 - 17 of 17 Posts