I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
ohhhhh it looks so cosy and comfortable - dexters nicked one of my old cushions to sleep on for his bed - hasn't destroyed it (yet)!!!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ohhhhh it looks so cosy and comfortable - dexters nicked one of my old cushions to sleep on for his bed - hasn't destroyed it (yet)!!!!
We're keeping a close eye on her when she's in it and giving her something else to chew!! I didn't really think she'd be able to use it until she's less 'chewy' but last night she was in it for ages while I was sat watching tv and she was fine. I really liked it though and thought I'd get it now before they change the pattern!

Pip X

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Oh Pip, she's so sweet and pretty. She doesn't look 'ribby' at all to me?

The bed is gorgeous - is looks like a Kath Kidston?!

Turi x

·
Registered
430 Posts
Oh Pip, she's so sweet and pretty. She doesn't look 'ribby' at all to me?

The bed is gorgeous - is looks like a Kath Kidston?!

Turi x
Not ribby at all ................. gorgeous puppy ........ gave Dexter a run for his money ......... lovely to meet you today j xx :) p.s........pics to follow

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not ribby at all ................. gorgeous puppy ........ gave Dexter a run for his money ......... lovely to meet you today j xx :) p.s........pics to follow
Lovely to meet you (and of course the lovely Dexter!) too. We thoroughly enjoyed today- can't wait for the next one!!

Turi- you're absolutely right, it is Kath Kidston- I love her stuff!!

X

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi met you today briefly in surrey and on your advice got on here. Kipper is so gorgeous, made me want another one
Good to meet today and like you def looking forward to the next meet

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi met you today briefly in surrey and on your advice got on here. Kipper is so gorgeous, made me want another one
Good to meet today and like you def looking forward to the next meet
Hi!
Really glad you've joined! It must've been quite a surprise meeting all our Cockapoos today!!
I hope there's another meet soon and that we see you and Barney again. Everyone on here will want pictures of him!!

Pip X

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Ahh Kipper looks lovely in her new bed ... she would look lovely anywhere! Was nice to meet you today. Bess has slept almost all the time since getting back home this afternoon! x

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Lovely to meet you (and of course the lovely Dexter!) too. We thoroughly enjoyed today- can't wait for the next one!!

Turi- you're absolutely right, it is Kath Kidston- I love her stuff!!

X
JEALOUS! I love everything by her - especially her sewing books :D (I am terrible at sowing but ah well!)
I want a bag sooooo baaaaad but where can I get the moneys from... ; ;

1 - 11 of 11 Posts