Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Ahh I love it ...

Holly don't be sad .. red shows off your amazing choccy colouring so much better than pink xxx

Bayley looks very proud .. in his winter gear :)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Coming back from a walk will be a breeze with those.

I hate that we are approaching the rainy and snow seasons.

I hate wet muddy paws and Milly gets her belly covered too. I have the fun job as I take them out twice whilst hubby is at work and Monty will sneak off if he can as he hates having his paws dried.

Luckily I have stair gate in kitchen!!!

I take it there are made to allow to go poo and wee wees? :D:D

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Totally agree with you M & M's mummy, we dread the bad weather. Yes they have plenty of room for wees and poo's to come out:eek:

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Its Jennifersarah, from St Annes , I meant to look to order them myself, nothing worse than them beind soaked. Did you get them from her ebay site or contact her through here x

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Gypsy has the red one but she looses her glegs in it and trips up so only realy good for on lead walks not so good for running about. but they do look cute.

·
Registered
216 Posts
okay, so my pup is a little young (4 weeks! and dont even have it yet! LOL :D) for one of these but they are fab and i want one! i have heard many a horror story of hours hairdrying after snow and these look like they will prevent that perfectly! as soon as you remember who makes them please shout!!! one question tho....do you get any strange looks? :behindsofa:

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
okay, so my pup is a little young (4 weeks! and dont even have it yet! LOL :D) for one of these but they are fab and i want one! i have heard many a horror story of hours hairdrying after snow and these look like they will prevent that perfectly! as soon as you remember who makes them please shout!!! one question tho....do you get any strange looks? :behindsofa:

this was my girls in the snow last year, what is on their gegs is normaly also on their paws and they cant walk, but with the boots they can walk fine. sticking them in the bath and putting the shower head on the snow balls melts them far quicker than the hair dryer.

[/

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rejess, the coats were from ebay name: seaside 2307 the heading was Trouser Suit Luxury Waterproof Raincoat. They are very helpful people and so quick posting.
Our dogs were covered in those snow balls last year like Kendals dogs and we do not want to go through it again, it was not a nice experience trying to defrost them when we got home. I know their ankles and feet are going to still suffer but at least the rest of their bodies should be ok as they did tend to roll over and over in the snow :D

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Bayley and Holly look so bemused by the coats, this has to be one of my favourite ILMC site pictures ever posted. I bought a similar coat for Izzy last year but she ran around the garden like a lunatic until her legs came out into the body section and she fell over. I could never get the coat on her again, she was so cross about it.

Kendal what did you put on your girls' feet to stop the snow balls?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Well, this is quite a relevant thread all of a sudden as apparently sky news are saying that it could start snowing as early as next month!!!! :eek:

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
pawz rubber boots. they are fab but you need to keep ypu dogs nales short of they make holes in the boots. but out of the hole winter last year only Echo ripped one compleatly off and that wasnt till the end of a walk.

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Bayley and Holly look so bemused by the coats, this has to be one of my favourite ILMC site pictures ever posted. I bought a similar coat for Izzy last year but she ran around the garden like a lunatic until her legs came out into the body section and she fell over. I could never get the coat on her again, she was so cross about it.

Kendal what did you put on your girls' feet to stop the snow balls?
Oh poor Izzy.....but that image made me laugh J xx :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
32 Posts
can i just say that bayley & holly look adorable! thank you for posting the pic. if you don't mind, please could you email that picture to me - [email protected]? we'll put it on our ebay shop as one of the images. our cockerpoos make great models!

these coats will be brilliant for winter...& i'm still working on bringing girlier colours to our range.

they can wee & poo with the coats on - all the holes are in the right places!! haha.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/thedogcoatshop

there's lots of new pics of frank modelling coats - click the link above to get to our shop:)

BRING ON THAT SNOW! lots of love to all xxxxxx

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Oh my gosh so cute! Thanks for putting the pictures up. Me and the boyfriend just had a few minutes giggling thinking about what Vincent will look like in one :p

Jen - do you make any for growing puppies? Vincent will be able to go for walks mid October just in time for the bad weather... Anything adjustable? Thanks!

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
I used to dress my children up in winter suits like that in the stable yard...mind you they only had two trouser legs :D:D:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts