I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
What lovely photos! I love the first one where Beau looks like she is flying! :D

I would love a better camera, if Daisy moves when I am taking pictures it just looks blurred! Looks like you had a lot of fun! :D

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What lovely photos! I love the first one where Beau looks like she is flying! :D

I would love a better camera, if Daisy moves when I am taking pictures it just looks blurred! Looks like you had a lot of fun! :D
Thanks Sarah - the first one is our favourite too! Madeleine is doing A Level photography so needed a good camera and she baffles me with "you need a higher shutter speed to get good action shots"! I just smile and say "I know what you mean now take the blooming photos" :D X

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yes that would be lovely Ali, Im looking forward to it....I have to get myself a new camera pretty soon as mine is not charging (doh). My friend has been round this evening and thinks Ive gone nuts showing all my doggy bits Ive bought so far ha ha.xxx
Beau has about as many toys as Madeleine had as a child (well maybe not that many but nearly ;)) but that's what puppies are for... spoiling! Look forward to seeing you in the near future :D XX

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.