I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Oh bless!! Did you manage to get it down??

Reactions: Ali79

·
Registered
582 Posts
Beau is so very pretty! Will try to make it on sat to dog show,so maybe we could meet up?Meeting Mandy and Flo too:D......Lovely pics,well done Madeleine x

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
great pics..love that last one where Beau is looking longingly at the tree, willing the frisbee to fall down.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Beau is so very pretty! Will try to make it on sat to dog show,so maybe we could meet up?Meeting Mandy and Flo too:D......Lovely pics,well done Madeleine x
Thank you re Beau and Madeleine says thank you too! Would be great to see you all on Saturday :D X

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Absolutely stunning little Beau.:twothumbs: Enjoy the dog show and perhaps next time (when I have Blossom) we will come over too.xxx
Thanks Tammy and if I hear of any other dog shows etc in our area when your little Blossom can come I will mail you :D XX

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
What lovely photos! I love the first one where Beau looks like she is flying! :D

I would love a better camera, if Daisy moves when I am taking pictures it just looks blurred! Looks like you had a lot of fun! :D

·
Registered
273 Posts
yes that would be lovely Ali, Im looking forward to it....I have to get myself a new camera pretty soon as mine is not charging (doh). My friend has been round this evening and thinks Ive gone nuts showing all my doggy bits Ive bought so far ha ha.xxx

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What lovely photos! I love the first one where Beau looks like she is flying! :D

I would love a better camera, if Daisy moves when I am taking pictures it just looks blurred! Looks like you had a lot of fun! :D
Thanks Sarah - the first one is our favourite too! Madeleine is doing A Level photography so needed a good camera and she baffles me with "you need a higher shutter speed to get good action shots"! I just smile and say "I know what you mean now take the blooming photos" :D X

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
I love the pictures of flying cockapoos... Beau lokks like a likely candidate for Flyball :D ... and then her sitting there bless her cotton pcking :D

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yes that would be lovely Ali, Im looking forward to it....I have to get myself a new camera pretty soon as mine is not charging (doh). My friend has been round this evening and thinks Ive gone nuts showing all my doggy bits Ive bought so far ha ha.xxx
Beau has about as many toys as Madeleine had as a child (well maybe not that many but nearly ;)) but that's what puppies are for... spoiling! Look forward to seeing you in the near future :D XX

1 - 20 of 27 Posts