I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
I've been looking for the print out of musts for socializing puppy that we got from puppy classes we took Poppy to. It had: take your puppy and stand outside a supermarket, a ride on a bus, on a train, walk past a school at play time, stand by a busy road, and more, when I find it I will post it.
You can visit other pets that you know are vaccinated. The danger is the chance they would come into contact faeces and urine form a unvaccinated animal if you take them for a walk.
I take Rosie with me when I walk Poppy, she is in the map pocket of a wind shirt, and when she gets too big for that she will be in a game bag. she sits and watches the world go by and sometimes has a sleep.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Kendal I agree with you that we all could be inadvertently being in contact and bringing into our homes the germs that could be passed on to our dogs. More so if you already have a dog as you go into places that could be contaminated, and this is why I get myself so angry about people that do not clean up after their dogs. The same people that do not clean up after their dog may not bother to vaccinate or worm their dogs, so the 3 to 4 weeks we have to carry our little charges around to minimize the risk is worth it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.