Discussion Starter #1
Her is a before and after pic of Toffee after being at the groomers

And a pic of her after swimming which she loves

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou
Can i just say your 3 are gorgeous, u got them in Lincoln ????
I am a scott and live in Lincs, would love a blaCK and white one

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
yeah got them from Lincoln, what part of Scotland are you from originally and what made you move.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah got them from Lincoln, what part of Scotland are you from originally and what made you move.
Hi
Was from the borders, St Boswells nr Melrose, Galashiels. Moved to be with my now husband!! Been here 10 years!!
Why did u come so far for your dogs??

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
at the time we couple find a breeders in out aria the only breeders we forund in scotland didnt sound good as she doge some of our questions. and we just kept going back.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
at the time we couple find a breeders in out aria the only breeders we forund in scotland didnt sound good as she doge some of our questions. and we just kept going back.
3 times, any more ??
My hubby says he would have another as no moulting, no trouble and adorable

·
Registered
5 Posts
Pammy your two are lovely! What is really strange is we have the same combination, Alfie, a miniature labradoodle and Maisy a toy american cockapoo. Here is a pic of our terrible two

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pammy your two are lovely! What is really strange is we have the same combination, Alfie, a miniature labradoodle and Maisy a toy american cockapoo. Here is a pic of our terrible two

Wow they look like the same 2, i am near u as well, maybe they r related. what a gorgeous pic

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow they look like the same 2, i am near u as well, maybe they r related. what a gorgeous pic
But no, as Toffeee is a standard size and Leo is a massive 6 month old doodle but they are still like 2 sets of twins.
HOw old are yours????

1 - 15 of 15 Posts