I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my 9 month old before and after the groomers - looks like 2 different dogs!! :) - hope pics work as not sure how to do it :)

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
it's funny how they look so different after a haircut! He does look very pleased with his new 'do!!! He's gorgeous!! x

·
Registered
83 Posts
He looks beautiful in all the shots! I think he suits is hair both long and short. What type of cut do you ask for? or does the groomer just cut away until it's shorter? I am new to all this:question:xx

·
Registered
63 Posts
Very handsome boy with his new haircut! I remember the difference from when I let Tilly grow really long and then shaved it all off, she looked like a completly different girl.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He looks beautiful in all the shots! I think he suits is hair both long and short. What type of cut do you ask for? or does the groomer just cut away until it's shorter? I am new to all this:question:xx
Thank you - i love him with longer hair but unfortunately couldn't manage the matts! - he is very fidgety when it comes to being brushed. It was his 1st time at the groomers (3 hours long!!) I just asked them to take him down to an inch. I was really pleased with the results - although a little shocked at how different he looked. It has been a week now and his fur is already starting to grow back
:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts