I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
So beautiful! Ellie says that Bess looks very like Max, and it's true, she does :) xx

Reactions: Mogdog

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
lol i showed my mum the photo and she thaught their was just a couple of weeks age difference between them. wont be long till Bess towers over Maisie

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Wow Bess has grown! Lovely to see them together, especially the one where they are cuddled up together by the door. Love them :hug:

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sue, she's gorgeous! Isn't it lovely to see Bess and Maisie snuggle together? I adore it when Rufus and Basil snuggle up with each other. :)

Karen xx
Yes, its really sweet the way dogs cuddle up to sleep together! :) Can't wait to see all the doggies on the 9th. :) Sue x

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol i showed my mum the photo and she thaught their was just a couple of weeks age difference between them. wont be long till Bess towers over Maisie
Yes, they are just the same height .... but Bess already weighs a bit more at just 17 wks!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Popped into vets to get her weighed this morning ... it helps to know when feeding a percentage of body weight.

Bess - 6.1kg
Maisie - 4.9kg (she's dropped a bit so will adjust NI accordingly)

They seem to get through more than NI suggest on the tub ... do other find this?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Hi Sue
I want to bury my face in that lovely puppy fur! She looks so sweet and cuddly. I am amazed at how quickly she has grown and I didn't realise Maisie was quite that small. Izzy weighs 6.5 kilos. With the NI Izzy initially lost weight and I feed her much more than the recommended amount. I basically give her as much as she wants, some days she doesn't finish and other days she asks me for more. She is a much better weight now as she was always very thin and I could feel all her ribs etc, now I can still feel them but she doesn't look like a rake anymore.
Does Maisie love Bess? Xx

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Sue
I want to bury my face in that lovely puppy fur! She looks so sweet and cuddly. I am amazed at how quickly she has grown and I didn't realise Maisie was quite that small. Izzy weighs 6.5 kilos. With the NI Izzy initially lost weight and I feed her much more than the recommended amount. I basically give her as much as she wants, some days she doesn't finish and other days she asks me for more. She is a much better weight now as she was always very thin and I could feel all her ribs etc, now I can still feel them but she doesn't look like a rake anymore.
Does Maisie love Bess? Xx
Thanks Cara, and yes ... they do seem to be the best of pals. :kiss:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
What lovely photos! They look so sweet when they are sat together, are you waving a sausage or something at them to get them to sit so nicely? ;) They are both really beautiful! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts