I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Popped into vets to get her weighed this morning ... it helps to know when feeding a percentage of body weight.

Bess - 6.1kg
Maisie - 4.9kg (she's dropped a bit so will adjust NI accordingly)

They seem to get through more than NI suggest on the tub ... do other find this?

· Registered
1,210 Posts
Hi Sue
I want to bury my face in that lovely puppy fur! She looks so sweet and cuddly. I am amazed at how quickly she has grown and I didn't realise Maisie was quite that small. Izzy weighs 6.5 kilos. With the NI Izzy initially lost weight and I feed her much more than the recommended amount. I basically give her as much as she wants, some days she doesn't finish and other days she asks me for more. She is a much better weight now as she was always very thin and I could feel all her ribs etc, now I can still feel them but she doesn't look like a rake anymore.
Does Maisie love Bess? Xx

· Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Sue
I want to bury my face in that lovely puppy fur! She looks so sweet and cuddly. I am amazed at how quickly she has grown and I didn't realise Maisie was quite that small. Izzy weighs 6.5 kilos. With the NI Izzy initially lost weight and I feed her much more than the recommended amount. I basically give her as much as she wants, some days she doesn't finish and other days she asks me for more. She is a much better weight now as she was always very thin and I could feel all her ribs etc, now I can still feel them but she doesn't look like a rake anymore.
Does Maisie love Bess? Xx
Thanks Cara, and yes ... they do seem to be the best of pals. :kiss:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.