I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there are kibbles which your cockapoo adores and gobbles down with gusto? Mine has tried 12 brands and unless steak or chicken is added, they refuse to eat it. My vet said it's okay to just continue 90% human food (steak, hamburger, chicken, etc.)

Please share what you think they love.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi

I have a super fussy pooch and I have tried loads of different foods. All she will eat at the moment is butternut box. It is freshly prepared food (cooked not raw) in pouches that is delivered frozen. It's a bit pricier than kibble but it is so nice to actually see her enjoy her food.

If you want to give it a go I have a code for a 50% off 2 week trial
butternutbox.com/Tara48

If you are really set on kibble, the only one I found that she wouldn't totally turn her nose up at is Platinum semi moist

She will eat it on and off but it makes her poos a bit soft, wheras with the butternut box they are perfect. It could just be her though, your pup may be fine with it. I emailed platinum initially and they sent me some free trial sachets so you can get an idea of flavours your dog might like.

Tara

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi. My puppy has a mix. He has Eden semi moist which is a really good food with Dr John titanium mixed with it because he absolutely love that but I won’t just give him that as it’s not one of the top kibbles.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I was going to give the eden semi moist a go as the platinum is semi moist so I think she might like it. Where do you get it from? If I remember rightly the postage is quite high when bought direct. What variety does he like best?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I was going to give the eden semi moist a go as the platinum is semi moist so I think she might like it. Where do you get it from? If I remember rightly the postage is quite high when bought direct. What variety does he like best?

Hi
I get Eden semi moist Duck an Tripe. I get it online from time for paws. The 12kg bag is £64.99 and is free delivery. As I said I mix it, 60grams of this and 40gram of the Dr John twice a day. Sometimes I add a spoonful of Cesar which really makes a lot of difference.
Mine is a very fussy eater but seems happy on this mix. Good luck xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts