I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 10:30 last night, Bette started to throw up, and continued to do so all night (almost exactly an hour between episodes) into this morning. She hasn't eaten anything today, and not interested in water. We're going to see the vet in an hour. I don't think she ate anything strange yesterday, except maybe a little cat kibble.:pout:

· Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bette is home from the vets--she has 'gastroenteritis,' so no food today, only chicken and rice through the weekend, and she got a jab and pills to take. The vet said it's been a week full of vomiting dogs. Wonder why, the weather has changed (again) for the better.

· Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks, everyone! Bette is much better, but not eating much. I think she got tired on the white rice and boiled chicken diet, so I put a little of her kibble in her bowl. Hasn't touched it, but will see. She seems much better other than that!
I was so worried about her I really appreciate everyone's good thoughts!:yo:

· Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Her coat is coming in, nice and curly round the neck and bum, at least. Gave her a bath yesterday, only took one picture then had to change my clothes to dry up! The other picture, I just thought was funny. I thought she had her nose stuck in the yoghurt container, but she was just getting the last bit and dropped it right off. Mean me taking a pic when I thought she was stuck! :rolleyes:

She's still on medication, but seems much happier and better.

Thank you for checking on her!! :hug:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.