I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can remember a thread on here about hanging a bell by the door to encourage your cockapoos to ask to go in the garden. Deefer has begun to use the metal cord for my back door roller blind (he has already eaten and chewed the corner of the material!). Such a clever boy he puts his foot in the loop and bashes the back door and then sits and waits...

However, this morning, heard the sound that calls me - opened the door and turned round to see a food bowl being passed to me - by Deefer and in a very authoritative manner... :D Funny dog... how sweet.

I wish he could talk, but it makes me laugh as he will never bark or whine to go out, but will whine his head off if a ball is stuck under the sofa!!

Sue

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
They are so clever aren't they, and cheeky as per the food bowl. If Betty wants to wake me up so she can go to the toilet, she gets on my bed and pats me on the face. It makes me laugh too much to be cross!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.