I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I love Studland Bay Colin ... Betty looks beautiful! I hope you managed to find some shade. :)
Yes, we put the Brolly up - we were there quite early and left before it got
too hot - also had to tend the grave of a relative in Charminster.. that's the
background in my 'do you look like your cockapoo' photo I just posted!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Oh Colin .. Betty is so pretty .. she is much lighter than Honey now ... she looks so sweet :) oh I love her even if she can be a bossy knickers :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hi Colin,
Betty is just beautiful! How old is she now? My 7 year old daughter has just seen your photos and said 'Thats what I want Kipper to look like when she's bigger'!!!
Pip X

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Colin,
Betty is just beautiful! How old is she now? My 7 year old daughter has just seen your photos and said 'Thats what I want Kipper to look like when she's bigger'!!!
Pip X
How sweet., Betty will 5 Months on the 5 October.:)

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Great pictures, Betty is a very pretty girl. I love seeing dogs on the beach. I might just have to retire to a beach so I can walk my dogs (yes there will be more than one eventually ;) ) on sand every single day.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Beautiful Girl is Betty. The beach was lovely this weekend. Did she go in the sea at all?
Yes, she was a bit nervous of the sea to begin with but once she got used to
it there was not stopping her... not as pretty when wet tho I must admit!!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great pictures, Betty is a very pretty girl. I love seeing dogs on the beach. I might just have to retire to a beach so I can walk my dogs (yes there will be more than one eventually ;) ) on sand every single day.
This was the first day that dogs were allowed back on the beach... hope to retire to Dorset some day......

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I was on Henistbury Head this weekend, opp side of Bournemouth to you on Studland. It was really lovely.

I find that once Millie has been in the sea, her fur is a nightmare to brush. Seawater seems to make her fur 'sticky'. :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Lovely photos of a truly beautiful dog in one of my
Favourite places on earth! Heavenly.
Thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts