I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Betty was at my parents for two weeks before Christmas but since i have brought her home again she has become really cuddly. Normally Betty's favourite place to snooze when at home is under my sofa, but not now, she is either next to me or clambering onto my knee. I'm not complaining as i do love it. So I thought i'd post some pictures of her. I got a bit carried away so there are a few!!!!

Having a cuddle last night;

Lying on my ankle;

Another cuddle;

In her "day bed" in the hall at my parents with her Christmas toy;

Saving me from the killer sock (see how short she was cut but i love how cute her ears look as they curl out at the bottom!!!);

Extreme close up;

Pre haircut fluffiness (I do love her fluffy!!);

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She has got such cute little ears! I love the way she has been cut. She looks very dinky!
Her ears were what surprised me most after her haircut as they were trimmed way shorter than normal. Now i've got used to it i like it as it makes her look like a puppy.

She is one of the smallest full grown cockapoos on here as she only weighs 5.2kg (which could be less after her haircut!!!!). People often think she's a puppy as she's so little but she makes up for her size in character!!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cute!!!! She is so teeny tiny,what a pretty face she has,she looks a right cuddly little girl xxx
Thank you!!

She really wasn't cuddly at all. She has always liked being picked up so she is higher up so can see more, but didn't really look for cuddles, so i am making the most of her being cuddly.

xx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I think Nanny and Grandad have been spoiling her ... great to hear Betty Boo has come home a cuddly girl .. lovely pic Jules ... she is very cute ... I like her fluffy and clipped ... she looks so soft :) far too cute

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I took my daughter, Emily, along with me and Rosie for a long walk over the fields this morning and we met lots of other dogs that Emily got to stroke (she's only four, but she loves dogs). At the end, I asked her which had been her favourite dog, and she said.......Betty Boo!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I took my daughter, Emily, along with me and Rosie for a long walk over the fields this morning and we met lots of other dogs that Emily got to stroke (she's only four, but she loves dogs). At the end, I asked her which had been her favourite dog, and she said.......Betty Boo!
Oh bless her, that's too cute!! Who'd have thought Betty would have made such an impression!!!

x

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.