I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, you will probably all remember Betty's nasty encounter with
the German sherpherd cross a few weeks back. Although she is fully recovered now ( thank goodness) I was still a little nervous when my friend
came over this weekend with her to (HUGE) airedales. However I needn't have worried as they all got along splendidly and as usual Betty lived up to her 'bossyknickers' knick name. I had given Betty a bath before our firends arrived so she looked powder puff beautiful - what a waste of time! The first
black/muddy puddle we came across in the woods Betty decided it would be a good idea to wade through it - which was almost up to her neck( the airedales ankles!!)- the result of being the photo below. Even after she decided to show off in front of her new friends and dive in to our pond when we go home was not enough to get her clean!!
However a jolly time was had by all
( the photo on the table was just before her attack and the other one after
she had (another) bath:D:D

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
So glad to see an update on little Betty... so she's fighting fit and none the worse where other dogs are concerned then and enjoying playing out good for her :D She's beautiful by the way as if you didd nt know ... and she knows it as well :D

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
ohhhh Betty ... you are naughty .. messy girl ... but wow you are cute even if dad calls you bossyknickers ...

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
OMG!!! first...so glad she is all recovered!!! that was quite speedy, although I am sure it did not feel that way for you.... second!! what a funny little baby!!!! so muddy and adorable

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I know she's all muddy, but what wonderful news. So glad to hear she is playing and getting into the thick of things.

Delightful, back to :washing: her I guess :laugh: :)

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Love it!! She is so cute!! i wonder if its the Betty name that makes them a "bossyknickers" as my Betty regularly lets the ither dogs know who is the boss!!!!

So glad she's recovered so well xx

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Lovely to see little Betty has recovered and is enjoying mud! We took Beau to obedience classes last week freshly bathed and smelling gorgeous... she found the biggest muddiest puddle and paddled in it! Everyone thought it was hilarious and I would have found it funny too if it had happened at the end of the class and not the start so had to train her covered in wet mud! :D

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Ah it's fantastic to hear she has bounced back from it all so well. Good for her jumping in the muddy puddles, she deserves it! That'll teach you to bath her :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts