I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
actually went very well. I had been a bit nervous about it as she had been a little horror over the last week or so...
Betty was 'chosen' by the instructor to demonstrate( like others have said their dogs had) and boy didn't she love it... she is such a show off!! She even tried to sabotage other dogs attempts at 'heel' to ensure she was the best. Little minx..:)
Learned a few things so hoping bossy knickers will be not so bossy again soon :)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
So glad Bossy Knickers was a good girl really, you'll both love it ... enjoy your practising this week and look forward to next weeks update x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
That is lovely Colin.. how proud were you when little miss bossyknickers was chosen for the demonstration :)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Dont worry Harri... I think Mable was 19 weeks, cos she was 14 weeks at Christmas so nothing was happening then, so had to wait for more classes and she was a liitle bigger but there are all breeds there so compared to labs etc they are nt too big... and she still loved it, I dont feel like it was detrimental x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts