I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Betty has been at my parents this week and I went to get her today. My parents had virtually no snow in Wiltshire but there was loads in Windsor so Betty got to have a play in it when we got back this afternoon.

Here she is in her equafleece ready to go!

Playing on the Long Walk

Paw prints in the snow...

Wrapped in a blanket having a snooze.

All her toys in a pile and having a chew on her stag bar

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aww ...she looks lovely in her red fleece...we should have got together ..it would have been fun to see them playing together in the snow:)
We should have done!! How cute would the Bettys have looked playing together in the snow!!

Betty comes over all over excited in the snow and starts leaping around!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi could you tell me where you got the fleece from and if it allows doggy to go to the loo. Ernie went out in the snow for the first time yesterday and loved it but came in looking like a Christmas tree I had to shower him to get the large balls off so he's not been able to go out and play in it anymore .I can't have this everytime so am looking for something suitable
Many thanks

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi could you tell me where you got the fleece from and if it allows doggy to go to the loo. Ernie went out in the snow for the first time yesterday and loved it but came in looking like a Christmas tree I had to shower him to get the large balls off so he's not been able to go out and play in it anymore .I can't have this everytime so am looking for something suitable
Many thanks
She is wearing an Equafleece which are very popular on here! The website is www.equafleece.co.uk

They aren't cheap at about £30 but they are very warm for the dog, keep them dry and wash and dry quickly and well. I would highly recommend them and yes they can go to the toilet when wearing them.

She looks like she was enjoying it !
Did she get snowball legs as well ?
No snowball legs, she doesn't seem to suffer to badly with snowballs!!!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Betty was knackered last night after her snow fun. What amuses me is that if she's been away from me at my parents for a few days, or we go and stay somewhere different, the first night she has to sleep in my bed with me. I went to get into bed last night and look who i found already there!! I couldn't move her as would have felt mean!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.