I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
8,349 Posts
Oh Colin how can you say you dont like it .. she is beautiful and I just want to cuddle her ... so much better for this heatwave we are having for all of 3 days ha ha ha .. I am sure it won't last we are talking UK weather here ...

Betty you look lovely ... I know your daddy loves the long curls .. but you show him how you can work it with your shorter coat :) :) ...

· Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh Colin how can you say you dont like it .. she is beautiful and I just want to cuddle her ... so much better for this heatwave we are having for all of 3 days ha ha ha .. I am sure it won't last we are talking UK weather here ...

Betty you look lovely ... I know your daddy loves the long curls .. but you show him how you can work it with your shorter coat :) :) ...
You know us men...we like long hair!! And BTW - the picture was taken yesterday at Barton on Sea NOT Hayling Island before I get any funny comments:D:D

· Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,183 Posts
You know us men...we like long hair!! And BTW - the picture was taken yesterday at Barton on Sea NOT Hayling Island before I get any funny comments:D:D
ooh you spoilt sport :p

That's not Betty...that dog is clean and not a speck of mud! :D

Seriously, you've done a fab job and it will give the shaved patch a chance to catch up.

· Registered
8,349 Posts
I understand and know exactly what men are like about longer locks ... but these men have to be willing to get the knots and matts out too lol ... just pictured my hubby combing my hair for hours and hours .. naaaa I will keep it medium length, dont fancy him pulling my hair ...

Barton on Sea ... oh you are such a beach boy Colin :) :) :) giggling here ... me, no, I would never make any funny comments about your trips to seaside he he he ...

· Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I understand and know exactly what men are like about longer locks ... but these men have to be willing to get the knots and matts out too lol ... just pictured my hubby combing my hair for hours and hours .. naaaa I will keep it medium length, dont fancy him pulling my hair ...

Barton on Sea ... oh you are such a beach boy Colin :) :) :) giggling here ... me, no, I would never make any funny comments about your trips to seaside he he he ...
It's hard top see from the photo ( taken on my Blackberry so not very good) but
Betty now has an Apricot stripe all the way down her back ( I call it her go faster stripe)... on the plus side her pink face has almost vanished...Betty the Chameleon!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.