I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor Keltie got so excited tonight when her dad came home from work that after running around the sofa and two chairs in delight she decided to continue her romp in the garden but ran straight into the closed part of the patio doors!! I've known drunk humans to do this (to much amusement) but it wasn't nice to see my poor baby bouncing back.. Luckily no harm done, except that she's approaching the doors with caution now, so lesson learnt I think! I've added some photos of her as I've not been on here for a while, too busy with my little friend. I particularly like the one with the cat on the fence - the cat is ours and she is still spitting at Keltie and refusing to have anything to do with her despite Keltie's many attempts to be her friend (I don't think it helps that Keltie keeps trying to nick her food - not the best way to win friends).

Attachments

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Keltie is a cutie! I hope she doesn't have too much of a headache!

I have the same problem with Daisy and our cat, she desperately wants to play but if she gets too close she gets hissed at! Poor thing hets very confused by this, I am sure she thinks she is a another dog! :)

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Bless Keltie :) She looks lovely in the pictures, what wonderful hair!

Vincent has run into the patio doors a few times too, although still being so little I think he hasn't learnt that glass is solid xD

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Keltie is gorgeous :) We have the same trouble with Izzy and our siamese cat, Caspian. Izzy was trying to be friendly but Caspian was smacking her on the head!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Keltie is lovely. I like the one in the tall plant with her peaking through.

Is it worth putting some stickers low down on the patio doors to help break the clearness. Or wait until she's put her nose against the glass so much that it goes mucky - and then not clean it :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts