I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Life is a bit crazy at the mo, so not been around much. Pareto will be 16 weeks tomorrow, and weighed him today... he's 6kg and 13" tall. I suspect he's going to be on the large side and wondered what others think?

Kx

· Registered
2,590 Posts
Hmm could possibly be on the larger side, my Izzie is 14.5" to the shoulders & is around 8.7kg fully grown, not sure of all her heights & weigh ins while she was growing though so I couldn't tell you exactly, he may just be growing earlier & not grow so much later on, but again I have no clue, time will tell :) x

· Registered
10,005 Posts
Lady fully grown is just over 14 pounds.... she is a skinny thing, I am not sure of her height as she things the tape measure is a toy...but they do grow to around 9 months...they have periods of less fast, and then will have a crazy growth spurt.

· Registered
61 Posts
Benji was 3.10kg yesterday and is about 10" tall at almost 10 weeks, he's some catching up to do :D- but he looks much stockier because of all his glorious fur, I can never believe how skinny he looks when he comes out of the bath!! Xx

· Registered
2,870 Posts
Biscuit is nearly 12 weeks and was weighed at 4.2kg today and is about 8" tall. He has been fussier with his food over the last week but still gained 600g! I don't think he is going to be really tall but may have a stockier build instead. He sometimes looks like a bunny from behind hopping along! His Mum is an American toy and his dad is a miniature at 12". People keep saying he is going to be big as he has big paws - although they don't look overly big to me - must be all the fur around them!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.