I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all and thank you for your welcome.

Billy is home - he was very well behaved on the 1.5 hour car journey and then settled himself right in. He whimpered for 30 mins on the first night and then woke up at 5.30am, last night he only cried for about 10 mins and then woke up at 6.30am so there is definately progress!
He has been so loving and playful and we already can't imagine life without him, Helen x

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Awwwww what a sweetie! He is sleeping like Betty does with their chin resting on the side of the bed, Betty always likes to rest her chin on things!!!!

Glad to here he is settling in well.

xx

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Ahhh he is lovely! xxx

·
Registered
100 Posts
hi,billy is lovely, we have coco home now to oh my she is gorgeous, i had forgotten how much work little pups are but coco soon reminded me.xx:)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi,

Billy is so adorable and great to hear that the nights are not too bad - he's off to a great start :)

I showed the photos to my son who was gobsmacked at Billy's wicker basket. His exact words were "Biscuit would eat that basket and we would come down in the morning to find just the blanket left!!!":eek:

Look forward to hearing all about Billy's next few weeks. Best wishes, Karen x

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone!

Ha Ha - yes he has had a few little nibbles on the basket so we will just have to see how long it lasts.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Helen - Billy is just too cute for words! And where did you find that adorable paw print blanket? I'd love one for Chip!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone -we think he is cute too but I guess we are biased. Anyway all of the Cockapoo's on here are cute!!
Oh and Tina the blue blanket was from Tesco believe it or not!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Helen, Billy looks lovely and so at home. Tina not sure if tescos have ventured to Dallas yet... although Im sure it wont be long... they are a big supermarket chain x

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
"Biscuit would eat that basket and we would come down in the morning to find just the blanket left!!!"

:laugh: I was wondering how long it would last too! Izzy nibbles away at her wicker toybox

Billy is sooo cute :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts