I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the girls and I (hubby in bed after a big stag night - oh dear) took Billy on his first meet today - it was organised by Northern doodles at Saltburn beach and we had a lovely walk.
Billy was in his element - I really do wonder if they instinctively know their own type? He met lots of cockapoo's and doodles and had loads of fun. I think there must have been around 20-25 dogs there and they were all so well behaved.
H x

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Helen that sounds lovely! It is so nice the way they all play together so well, Daisy always loves to play with the local Cockapoos and Cocker Spaniels. :)

I haven't been to Saltburn beach for ages (I have some ex in laws up there) nor driven up the bank. Driving up there as a new driver (long time ago ;) ) will always stay with me! :)

Did you manage to take any photos? x

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will see if I have a couple of good ones to put on as I only had my phone. Yes Saltburn is lovely - we park at the top and walk down the steps (bit of a nightmare on way back up!). There are a load of pics on the northern doodles website under saltburn meet if you want to take a peek.
H x

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will see if I have a couple of good ones to put on as I only had my phone. Yes Saltburn is lovely - we park at the top and walk down the steps (bit of a nightmare on way back up!). There are a load of pics on the northern doodles website under saltburn meet if you want to take a peek.
H x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.