I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all is there any other cockapoos in Birmingham, we could arrange a meet if there are enough of us. :D or the west midlands if birmingham is a bit to small and area lol ;) look forward to hearing from anyone. :welcome:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi Paula - I'm about 5 miles from Tenbury Wells and half an hour into Worcester so not too bad access to the M5. We've lived in various parts of Hereford and Worcs and at one time I taught at New College, Bromsgrove.
Don't seem to be many poos in our neck of the woods. I met a couple at agility who came from Malvern, but have lost touch.
Was thinking of going to the Loughborough meet if nothing more local.

·
Registered
283 Posts
soon im sure there will be lots of poos in west mids after people see how gorgeous ours are, i get stopped all the time with people asking what she is and saying how beautiful she is.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Oh Eileen hope you can still make Loughborough its not on my door step will be travelling nearly 2 hours.. just thought the central M1 might be accessable to people x

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Lol likewise dont know how far from Loughborough you are !! and with traffic jams we can all be alot further than we think :D

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hi eileen i often go to worcester to my moms caravan in little clevelode, not far from upton. so could meet up local to you 1 day, there are some lovely places to walk around that area. ill keep a look out on here to see where we can all meet 1 day. :D

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yay! well im over there for the worcester music festival on the 21 august as my other half is performing in a pub called the swan with 2 nicks, so might see you around town enjoying some tunes. :cool:

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Oh JoJo is puppy mad ... I thought a new puppy was being announced called 'Birmingham' ... ok it must be the summer heat we are having ... I am Friday giggling now xxx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts