I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, we can't believe it either :D For the past six days we have been able to tell Biscuit to do a poo and each and every time she has performed on command! Thought it was a fluke at first, and obviously you have to time it right when she's had a chance to digest her meal :eek:, but four times a day, every day she has done it.

She's been weeing on command for a while, so thought we would give this a go too. Cue lovely treat and lots of cuddles, but the neighbours must think we're completely mad as we stand in the back garden saying "do a lovely poo"!!!!!!! Best wishes, Karen x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I didn’t want to open this thread ... as I am rather jealous Karen you have Biscuit pooing on command ..

I would love to be your neighbour:) do a lovely poo... ha ha ha ... actually good job I am not as I would be popping in for Biscuit cuddles all the time ... you would get so fed up with me ...

·
Registered
582 Posts
No Way!!! thats just too clever you lucky lot;) Wish i could get my children to do that,would make long car journeys alot quicker,always one that needs to'go' when its just not possible!

p.s wish Pixie would do that,:D

·
Registered
182 Posts
I can now get Rocky to do a wee on command last thing at night and I was very proud that he also did it on command just before we were about to set off on a long trip...but no way a poo (and a lovely one at that! ha ha). Clever Biscuit....and lucky you! Well done x :D

·
Registered
858 Posts
That's brilliant!! Well done Biscuit!! Luna wees on command before bed but I think that's more because she knows the routine. She's certainly not poo-ing on command so very envious of that!! Xx

·
Registered
10 Posts
"Go quickly works with us"

Hi Teddy, has also learnt "quickly" but it produces either a poo or wee. We were following the lead from a friend of mine who trained her lab, when we brought him home, everytime he went we said "go quickly" and he seems to have got the message.

These cockapoo's are clever!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts