I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi, Brontie is nipping really hard lately and going for our feet and trouser legs. It seems to happen all of a sudden, like after her walk or in the evening when maybe she is getting too tired. How best should we handle this? We try to distract her quickly or leave the room, but sometimes she's very quick and if we try to move away, it seems to excite her even more and boy, can she nip. I know it's just puppy stuff, but how best to handle it? Thanks. Kate

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks so much for that, reassuring to know we're not the only ones. Last night, we put Brontie (13 weeks now) out of the room and she seemed so surprised to be removed from the fun that she stopped straight away. We'll continue with that. My son (James) is better with her than the rest of us put together! She's definitely 'his' dog as he is most consistent with showing her he is not having any of this nipping business, lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.