I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
lol - I spent the first few months of Teddy's life with him hanging around my kneecap or my butt. It hurt, but he has largely grown out of it now since he lost his first teeth - just hangs from my dressing gown as I come down the stairs these days - its an improvement:)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hello and welcome

Teddy is the same age as yours, and like most other puppies, was a ferocious biter with his first teeth. He has got better since his 'big' teeth came in, and now only nips my granddaughter if he is over-excited (with her squealing and jumping around). If it is only you in the house I am sure thre are training methods that can be used, but I will leave that question for people with more experience than me. Just saw your post and wanted to say that he is still at a very trainable age and I am certain that the biting can be trained out of him (has to be, really). There will be someone along soon with great training suggestions - this is the place to get help and support :) so don't worry.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.