I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the St Albans meet we all discovered an excellent treat bag, curtesy of Karen.

The Black Dog Treat Bag, it look brill, but also rather expensive at £24 from the Agility Warehouse.

Well I was out walking today with treat bag in tow and as usual the lump of plastic on the draw string was hitting me in the hand and I had to keep opening and closing the bag. There I was dreaming of the ideal treat bag :D

Well having googled the Black Dog Treat Bag, I've found that Pets Perfect stock it for £18.50. Still pricey. But the up side is it comes in six different colours. :D:D Now thats tempting.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
I love Pet head shampoo!!! we just got the moisturizing one...but haven't tried it yet, The puppy shampoo smelt so amazing! and she stayed clean for ages!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just realised I forgot to post up the website :eek:

http://www.petsperfect.co.uk/products/Black-Dog-Regular-Treat-Bag-&-Sock.html

Kendal, they look good, I could get easily confused. I love the idea of the snap opening, but fancy more than one side pocket. I carry a lot of clobber ;)

Must stick to the plan :p Yes Janet, share postage. I don't need the shampoo. I'll stick with the Baby No Tangle shampoo, seems to work for Millie :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts