I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Wow what an improvement from March to May! That takes quite some talent for both the dog and the trainer. You're right. You can teach any dog to do anything. That dog couldn't see and walked up the ramps with very little problem. :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Just spotted these videos, it's so true, blindness doesn't need to hold a dog back.. I need to learn how to post videos of Bobby.. He is also trained with hand held bells.. Walks confidently.. Even runs at speed through the field I take him to.. At the moment it has really long grass and he is hilarious running through it.. When I shout for him he finds his way through the long grass to the little path and follows me round. When walking on lead, if I say 'careful' he slows right down and waits for next instruction.. I know im biased lol, but I think he's amazing...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Wow what an improvement from March to May! That takes quite some talent for both the dog and the trainer. You're right. You can teach any dog to do anything. That dog couldn't see and walked up the ramps with very little problem. :)
Just noticed you are from New Jersey Dave, my daughter there just now doing Camp America.. She was there last year too at a special needs camp and loved it so much hat she went back to same camp X

1 - 5 of 5 Posts