I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Annnd Norwich - just taken Beau for a long walk and she did seem to enjoy it so much more than she does when it is dull, cold and wet! I expect your Bo can't make out why it is so warm - perhaps she thinks you have moved the central heating outside ;) x

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
It's lovely here in Suffolk too! I have had the back door open all morning :)

Trouble is I am not well (been sick and am queasy), so Max is giving me evils as he wants to go for a walk.. I don't fancy barfing in a field :(

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Suns out here too. Want to take Millie for another walk soon, but just go back from Tricks Training Class, where she was rubbish today ;) Think she just wanted to chill in the sun. Leaving her to rest for a while now.

Sarah, hope you're feeling better soon, only barf in the field if no ones looking :)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Please can you send some sun to Devon?! Just taken Polly for an hour's walk but the footpaths were soooooooo muddy! We both came home filthy.. .and she decided she wanted cuddles when we got back! Major yuk! We can't wait for some sunny, pleasant weather.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Lolly's exhausted!! We had a lovely walk this morning and I couldn't resist another sunny stroll this afternoon before the school run. We had just finished when I bumped into my friend so Lolly and I did the walk all over again!! She'll sleep well tonight!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's lovely here in Suffolk too! I have had the back door open all morning :)

Trouble is I am not well (been sick and am queasy), so Max is giving me evils as he wants to go for a walk.. I don't fancy barfing in a field :(
Sarah, sorry to hear you are feeling ill. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.