I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

Bonnie the toy F1 Cockapoo !

969 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Mmansf 
#1 ·
Hi my name is Chloe and I’m going to soon be a first time cockapoo mama ! My little Bonnie is an F1 toy cockapoo her mum is a small black working cocker spaniel and dad is a tiny red toy poodle ❤ Bonnie is black with a white chin , white neck and two white little paws bless her she is now 8 days old and weighing 0.5kg already 🥺 she won’t be home with me until 18th April but I already can’t wait any advice or tips for me 🥰 lovely to meet you all 😁

See less See more
#3 ·
Our dog is the same cross as your puppy. Black working cocker mum, red toy poodle. He is on the small side but not much smaller than other cockapoos we meet. Fully grown at nearly 2 he weighs 10kg. We chose the chunkiest puppy in the litter. I don't know if he is bigger than the others still.
We have loved the experience of bringing up a puppy. It has been a tiring few years, especially at the beginning, but we now have a really lovely dog who is the perfect addition to our family.
My main advice would be to enroll in puppy classes once they open. We got such a good grounding in training that any problems that arose we could deal with by thinking back to our classes.

Good luck, I bet you can't wait. X

Attachments

#4 ·
Our dog is the same cross as your puppy. Black working cocker mum, red toy poodle. He is on the small side but not much smaller than other cockapoos we meet. Fully grown at nearly 2 he weighs 10kg. We chose the chunkiest puppy in the litter. I don't know if he is bigger than the others still.
We have loved the experience of bringing up a puppy. It has been a tiring few years, especially at the beginning, but we now have a really lovely dog who is the perfect addition to our family.
My main advice would be to enroll in puppy classes once they open. We got such a good grounding in training that any problems that arose we could deal with by thinking back to our classes.

Good luck, I bet you can't wait. X
Oh he’s absolutely gorgeous 😍😍😍 I’m so excited I already have a tiny toy poodle called Tika and I know she’s going to love her new sister it’s going to be w change for me having a slightly bigger dog as my Tika only weighs 2kg at 1 she’s fully grown she’s so funny ❤ I’m going to enrol with an online training course called Southend dog training and I’m so excited she’s just opened her eyes today bless her at 12 days old

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.