I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Introducing Boo- short for uncle boobies (dont ask! lol )

Hope you like her, and i really hope she and I can meet some of you all in the not too distant future!

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
LMAO!!! HER name is uncle boobies!!!!!!!!!!!!! wowzer! Boo it is...lol! she is lovely

·
Registered
573 Posts
she is very sweet - very pretty face - but Claire - if we go dog walking together and you shout "Boobies" - you may find me pretending I don't know you! LOL - however Boo is a cute name for a cute Cockerpoo! x

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mum is english show x min poodle :) and she is actually very like her mum, which i am delighted about, as her mum is a beauty!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
show line or working cocker?
i love dogs in general but especially cockapoos :D
She is a show :) we were very very taken with jd's pups who we saw first and will definetly have one one day :cool: but our decision was based on size really, As we currently have a smallish house and a small garden, this pups dad is at the small end of miniature and we happen to know the breeder through a friend whose cockapoo we adore, so it just seemed like fate played its hand this time :) this is not to say that jd's pups are big, just that these are On the smaller side, which works for us at this time.... When we have a bigger house one day watch this space :D

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
That's fair enough :)
My Izzie is show as well & her daddy wasn't too big so she is on the smaller end of the cockapoo scale (in miniature poodle x cocker standards) about 14" to her shoulders. We got her from Anzil in Liverpool, is your breeder just a hobby breeder then or a licensed bigger breeder?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Laura,
Shes just a hobby breeder, but i think there may be 1 or 2 of her pups on here also :), her dogs a lovely and pups are raised in the home with children, so seem to be very well balanced :) (for mad little cockapoo puppies anyway! Lol )

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am annoying myself! Never mind everybody else with my constant puppy ramblings! Lol, now i know who we are bringing home it seems weird for boo to be anywhere other than here with us in her new home! How long before poppy is home with you? Xx

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
I know exactly what you mean! Wish we could have them straight away haha :D
She's just over 4 weeks old, so 3 1/2 weeks roughly :/ too long!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts