I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,862 Posts
He looks lovely in his equafleece. I've just bought Betty one in red too. I went for the 16" as she is only just over 5kg and i tried measuring her and measuring one of her other coats and this looked about right. The fact the next size up is 18/20" i think that may just be too big for her.

Can't wait for it to arrive now!!!

· Registered
1,655 Posts
He looks lovely in his equafleece. I've just bought Betty one in red too. I went for the 16" as she is only just over 5kg and i tried measuring her and measuring one of her other coats and this looked about right. The fact the next size up is 18/20" i think that may just be too big for her.

Can't wait for it to arrive now!!!
Hi Jules, let me know how the 16" is on Betty as I think she and Maisie are similar sizes. Do post a picture! Sue x

· Registered
8,349 Posts
We are joining the Equafleece gang too ... my dogs are getting so wet on every walk and I am hoping for snow, so equafleece will help with the constant drying of dogs and snowballs ... I love the snow, big kids really :)

· Registered
1,862 Posts
Hi Jules, let me know how the 16" is on Betty as I think she and Maisie are similar sizes. Do post a picture! Sue x
I will do. Colin's Betty is slightly bigger than my Betty and she fit the 16" but Colin thought it may be a little bit small, so hopefully will be fine for Betty (and also Maisie).

I hope it arrives on Monday as Betty is going to my parents on Monday night as the only grooming appointment we could get before Christmas was on the 8th Dec!!!

Not sure my mum's entirely convinced on equafleeces as she loves Betty's coat, but she does get so wet when out that i think an equafleece is a great way to keep her dry. And i think all the dogs look cute in them!!!

x

· Registered
1,862 Posts
Eventually got some pics of Betty in her Equafleece. This is the 16in size and is actually bigger on her than i expected!! I've just taken her out wearing this and had so many comments from people who loved it!!

· Registered
3,773 Posts
they come from a comapny called Equafleece www.equafleece.co.uk They are really fab as they are warm but also weatherproof. Daisy's keeps her dry if it rains (well the bits that are covered!).

We are running a competition with Equafleece at the moment as they are looking for a Cockapoo/poodle cross for the front cover of their new 2012 catalogue. Have a look at this link for more details - Equafleece Photo Competition

They are made to measure and there is a great choice of colours. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.