I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Boston was fascinated last night by Frozen Planet, the latest nature documentary on BBC1.

He sat and watched the entire show for 45min, with his little head cocking back and forth. It was so cute, I couldn't help but take a small snippet of video (just click on the stretched image below, should show up properly in photobucket). :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Oh how funny Wynny was fascinated too, her head tilted and she sat in front of the TV watching for ages. She was particularly interested in the wolves as well and was quite fascinated with the birds. She's hoping it's on next week, might have to get her the DVD for Christmas :)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
.....and I was outside in the dark and rain at my agility session with Rufus who was so hyper and barky that we achieved absolutely nothing! :( Wish we'd stayed at home and watched Frozen Planet now!

Lovely video Lozza. You must post some recent pics of Boston ..... his coat looks fab. :)

Karen xx

·
Registered
216 Posts
boo loved it too! She kept fidgeting and trying to sleep but couldnt tear herself away! She particularly loved the polar bears! Lol, i think its hilarious that all these poo's were enjoying it last night!!! :D

·
Registered
629 Posts
Ahh! That's so sweet! Unfortunately we can't watch anything with animals in as Ruby stands on her back paws in front of the TV barking constantly! She does this with every advert and programme on TV - very annoying! The Pets at Home advert is causing all kinds of problems in our house at the moment! Hope Pepper doesn't learn all of Ruby's bad habits!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Ahh! That's so sweet! Unfortunately we can't watch anything with animals in as Ruby stands on her back paws in front of the TV barking constantly! She does this with every advert and programme on TV - very annoying! The Pets at Home advert is causing all kinds of problems in our house at the moment! Hope Pepper doesn't learn all of Ruby's bad habits!
Ruby sounds just like Teddy - he does that too:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.