I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I promised some photos and never delivered. So here are some shots of Boston from this morning and over the last couple of days. Some of them are a bit grainy (crappy iPhone camera) and the last one is a screen shot of him from our puppy cam in his standard sleeping position in his crate (family jewels on display to all...lovely!)

He turned 16 weeks on Wednesday and now weighs just under 7kg. He is doing well with his puppy training classes and is getting around London like a pro (national rail, tube, overground and DLR - no problems!).

Only issue we have had is around his food, with soft stools. Been to the vet multiple times about it and we have now had to move him onto a sensitivity controlled diet. All the poo trouble hasn't slowed him down at all tho...I swear he looks bigger when I see him first thing in the morning.

We absolutely adore him and I couldn't image life without my little pumpkin. :D

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Oh and I know what you mean about stool issues! Biscuit has been 'scooting' around a bit, so I've phoned the vet this morning and am just waiting for the nurse to call back. Me thinks he's going to need his glands emptied - yum!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Correction. We weighed Boston tonight and he is now 7.3kg (he's put on 0.6kg in 4 days). I keep on having to check his ribs to make sure we are not under/over feeding him! We bathed him tonight and he looks very long in the legs...I think I better do a "can" photo!

Woody looks so different!! I can't believe it!! More photos please! Definitely looks like a wavy coat...Boston is going to be very curly I suspect!

Helen - any recent photos of the gorgeous Pepper? I love seeing how they all change.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.