I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Bow is finally here at last.I arrived back from wales at 11.30pm with her by train and she was absolutely amazing,so well behaved.Mandye bows breeder is lovely and even made me some welsh cakes for the journey home which were lovely! It was so nice meeting her and her family( human and canine) lol.When we got back to the train station we had a horrible experience with the taxis which i will explain in the chit chat section but bow was a little star and slept all night without a peep.She is gorgeous and we just love herShe has the softest nature ever so another little miley in the making.Here are a few pics of her in wales with her sister then in her new home.Mandye,thank you so much for bringing this beautiful little girl in to my life,i just love her xxx

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,183 Posts
Mandy, she is beautiful :love-eyes: such a rich colour! Her sister is gorgeous too! She's got those american eyes...she will be a little stunner. Please take week by week pics for us. How big do think she will get?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.