I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I am new to this site, i was recommended it today when walking in Sandhurst as we met up with Paul!

We have a cockapoo puppy, nearly 6 months old, and would love to join in on the walk :)

I think we can probably do any date out of the 2 weekend choices :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
AFternoon of the 17th it is by majority, does 2pm suit?
Meet main edge of main carpark just before you walk up to the main centre theres a shelter, meet near that. Please Everyone PM me your mobile nos in case of issues on day.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi!! Just joined the site and noticed that you are meeting up at the look out next w/e. Unfortunatley we're busy on the 17th which is a shame as me and Jessie (and the kids!) would of loved to come along. Never mind, hopefully next time.
Anyway, just wondering if many of you go walking at the look out (or nearby as i live Warfield side) during the week and would mind me and a very excited 6 month cockerpoo to tag along!! Jessie loves other dogs (sometimes a bit too much!) and just wants some friends to play with (who don't mind a bouncy pup).
Vicky x

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.