I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi, yes she's home, today is day 5 and she's settling in very well. Only main problem we have is trying to feed them both separately they both seem to want to eat each others food and not their own!!!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Mabel's very cute. Looks like Bramble's a bichon? I have a 3yr old bichon, Alf and newish cockapoo pup, Rupert. They're really good mates. Only problem is Rupert's busy pulling out Alf's tail! For some reason he lets him do it! Best of luck with your two. They look very happy together.x
:)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Oh Mandy she is lovely what a beautiful face. Have they got same mom or dad ? Cant wait to meet her :D. Is Bramble ok with her ? x

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Different Mum and Dad but same combination as Bramble ie Mum Working cocker spaniel and Dad Toy poodle, but mum was a red roan cocker and Dad Red Toy Poodle, Brambles mum was a black and white roan cocker. Brambles nose was a little put out to start with and we took a few nights to sort out the sleeping arrangements, but both settling down really well now, although I feel so sorry for Bramble a lot of the time as Mabel just jumps and hangs on her all the time!!!! I would love to come to the Clumber Park meet but a little worried as Mabel won't have had her 2nd lot of vaccinations, but it would be great for her socially I think?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yes she's defo Belle's sister!! And the pup i almost chose! Funny eh?
How are you getting on? Belle is SUCH a demanding wee thing! Saw her brothers last week and they were SO chilled.....Hmm picked the wrong one!!! lol x

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes she's defo Belle's sister!! And the pup i almost chose! Funny eh?
How are you getting on? Belle is SUCH a demanding wee thing! Saw her brothers last week and they were SO chilled.....Hmm picked the wrong one!!! lol x
Mabel was the last puppy left, so I had know choice, but she is gorgeous so very happy. The only thing I am finding is she is so insecure, I could almost carry her around in papoose, the only time she stopped crying to start with was to have her near to me. She is getting slightly better but not much, she cried endlessly at night, for hours........... a baby would have cried themselves to sleep ages before!

She is very clever tho, she is already coming to her name and sitting. She sticks up for herself very well against my other older Cockerpoo. Think she's gonna be a handful, but will be a challenge!

How are you doing with Belle, once they've had their jabs would be lovely to get together for a walk locally, see if they remember each other!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts