I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else's Cockapoo bring you something when you return from going out? Pushca goes around in circles with excitement then runs and gets her teddy or whatever and brings it to me. it is so sweet.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Ahh Pushca you will get so dizzy :)

No generally my cockapoos collapse on the kitchen floor or may look for a treat if they have been good ha ha ha .... I like the idea of a Pushca circle dance .. try and capture it on video .. I would love to see her xxx

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh dear, videos? LOL I can only just upload my pics. Any tips please? I have about 2000 videos of pushca so would love to share

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I think you can add videos to photobucket ... but I am no expert on this .. Kendal is the girl who would be able to help ... call for Kendal .... :) Kendal help

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
It sounds lovely, getting a present after a walk. Maybe its her way of saying thank you :D:):D

Millie heads straight for the kitchen and looks at her bowl wanting food :rolleyes:

·
Registered
83 Posts
When we return home Maple goes manic yelping and jumping. And then she jumps in her basket and she gets on her back so that she can have a belly rub!! I can't really say that she brings anything to us other than her wiggly butt:laugh

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
teddy, socks, underwair, bra, leaflet, a wrapper. lol Gypsy brings just about anything.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
It's a Cocker trait Debi, Phoebe will bring a scrap of paper if she can't find anything else to bring! Funny, I had assumed Cockapoos would do it! :D

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Dylan does that, but it's because he wants me to play with it with him - tug of war or throwing it for him to retrieve. The minute I sit down he will look for something and rush to bring it to me.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Nope Millie doesn't bring me anthing :mad:, I want a gift :)

She has now acquired a habit of standing by her toy box, that is at her height, and barks at it. She's asking for a toy, the question is which one :confused::), its a bit of guess work working out which one she really wants :pray:, lol

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Yep, Rufus is just the same as Pushca! He does the most amazing wiggly bottom dance and runs to find something to 'offer'. We've had most things offered to us, including items picked out from the laundry basket!

Karen x

·
Registered
242 Posts
lol wispa does this too, she bring what ever is her fav thing that day and walks round in circles wagging her little tail and bottom, she also has a toy box that her love to have a good rumage in or tip it up untill she finds what she is looking for, she has also started to put things back when im tidying up. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts