I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

Bringing me gifts

3K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  Laura(L)Izzie 
#1 ·
Does anyone else's Cockapoo bring you something when you return from going out? Pushca goes around in circles with excitement then runs and gets her teddy or whatever and brings it to me. it is so sweet.

#2 ·
Ahh Pushca you will get so dizzy :)

No generally my cockapoos collapse on the kitchen floor or may look for a treat if they have been good ha ha ha .... I like the idea of a Pushca circle dance .. try and capture it on video .. I would love to see her xxx

#12 ·
Nope Millie doesn't bring me anthing :mad:, I want a gift :)

She has now acquired a habit of standing by her toy box, that is at her height, and barks at it. She's asking for a toy, the question is which one :confused::), its a bit of guess work working out which one she really wants :pray:, lol

#17 ·
lol wispa does this too, she bring what ever is her fav thing that day and walks round in circles wagging her little tail and bottom, she also has a toy box that her love to have a good rumage in or tip it up untill she finds what she is looking for, she has also started to put things back when im tidying up. :D

#24 ·
Scamp always greets anyone with a shoe in his mouth - he's not fussy, doesn't matter whose it is and it usually ends up in the garden !
In fact having been away for 2 wks, leaving my grown up sons at home ,Sam had forgotten to move his shoes and ended up searching for a lost one to make a pair !!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.