I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, its been a while since i last posted on here, since my last post ruby has turned one and has celebrated our 1 year anniversary with us! i would love to find some of her brothers/sisters. I am in contact with one of her brothers (Boris) who i found on Instagram and looks exactly like ruby!

she was born on the 14th of May 2016 from a home breeder near Grantham and i can't for the life of me remember her name (I'm sure I can find it somewhere) Ruby was one of 6 siblings and would love to find out if any are local to see if the pups would like to meet.

I've uploaded a recent pic of ruby and a puppy pic from when we first got her :)

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
We got our puppy from Cheshire the breeder was called Linda Bryan and she lived in a bungalow that was in grounds that use to be a horse riding school. Probably a long shot as probably not the same breeder. Good luck

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Mark that's amazing such a small world. Billy was one on 17th March. How old is your Cockapoo? Billy was chocolate and sable when we first got him but he has really changed colour. I will attach a more recent photograph. My brothers mother in law got a puppy from Linda in January and she lives in Scotland. Would love to see some photos. 😀

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Contact details

Hello we're looking to get a lovely cockapoo and Linda Bryan has been recommended by someone who got their cockapoo from her, but the person has lost her telephone number... do you have any contact details...phone no.,email or fb page for Linda please.
Thanks a lot and love the pics of your lovely cockapoos :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you so much Carla I'll def get in touch with Linda.

We've been looking into getting a cockapoo for ages and now we've decided the time is right we're getting really excited about it. We love all the colours, they're all so lovely but it's amazing how they change colour as they develop isn't it.
Your Billy looks so gorgeous aah x

·
Registered
46 Posts
Billy is our first dog and he has been amazing. He was so easy to house train. They are really intelligent and so easy to train. They are also so loving. Do you live local? I'm in Liverpool (Litherland). My neighbour has one of Linda's puppies and my brothers mother in law does as well. Good luck. Let me know how you get on. 😀

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all. We have also had Linda recommended to us. I just wondered how big your cockapoos were, and whether they were F1, F1b or F2. They are all gorgeous btw!! Xx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts