I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Absolutely! Small pups take around 2 minutes to brush/comb so that's easily achievable and believe me it will be worth it as your pup will be used to being handled and groomed from day one. Handle Kirby's toes and ears too during cuddle times as these are areas that will need lots of ongoing maintenance! Well done for getting stuck in there from week one!

Karen x

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
think I'm going to need a tool box, ok whats a slicker and a matt buster ? I'v only ever had westies and never had to much of a matting problem a brush and comb worked well on them from what I'v been reading on here matting is a problem, as cockapoos are rare around here I'm going to have to do my home work on groomer, next question what about shampoo all I ever used was Shirleys I think it was called (how could I forget that) what would you recommend, sorry about all the questions, but thanks for all the replys and great advice I'v been reading

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
the tropiclean conditioner is fab, but I'm not keen on the shampoo, for me it smells nice but doesn't get a proper thick lather. however i do like their coat colognes because the have fruity scents.

I'm still between shampoos at the moment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.