I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buddy met Bert today an F2 cockapoo they had an hour of none stop play fighting (hence why pics are'nt that great i couldnt get them to stay still for one minute!)
This did Buddy the world of good showed him whos boss etc !

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Fantastic!! I hope it helps with Buddy's behaviour :)

Reactions: DONNA

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
What lovely photos Donna! Buddy's going to be a big boy isn't he? I think he'll challenge Rufus's height who is approx 20" to the shoulders. It's difficult measuring a dog who is desperate to play with the tape measure!! I think Rufus was just over a year before he stopped growing. Lots of play dates will do Buddy no end of good. :)

Karen x

·
Registered
582 Posts
Fab pics Donna:D I know he is a little pickle but Buddy is a very handsome lad,and Bert(love that name) is gorgeous too,little bit of playing with his friend will do him a world of good,you may need to have Bert round on a daily basis:D

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What a great day Buddy was knackered after Bert left and slept most of the afternoon so i escaped to the park with the kids for an hour YAY!!!

Must say Bert was as fast as a grey hound thats why Buddy was so tired he was trying to keep up with him,have made a play date once a week which i think will really help him ,were off to the park next week cant wait!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts