I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buddys at it again!!!!
Toke Buddy to school yesterday and im sat on the bench waiting for my daughter lots of children come running over ,then lots of screming Yikes a dead mouse in his mouth (where the hell did he get that from ??? we were only sat there 5 mins!!!!)I then had to pull it out his mouth YUCK!!!

Came home feed him his NI (which he loves ,no more runny poos yay!!!)
He then went outside for a play,next thing my daughters screaming " mum mum Buddys eatting a mouse!!!" OMG hes only gone and caught a vole ,YUCK"

At this point im thinking he's worse then my cat ever was.

Weve just got up and hes had his breakfast,so hes outside playing ,i thought id better check on him and hes eatting a birds egg!!!! OMG how the hell did he get that!!! Ive left him to it ,hes really licking his chops!!!!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Oh Donna I've got tears in my eyes from laughing just imagining you and your daughters reaction.... Buddeeeeeeeee..... well you will serve this lovely food, he's so at one with nature he wants to go and forage for his own, clever boy;)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Haha I love reading about Buddy's adventures, keep them coming :D xx

·
Registered
582 Posts
I love that boy!!!!:D Little monkey,Pixie has just as foul taste as Buddy,Mummified bird yesterday, pigeon egg washed down with rank,disgusting stagnant water from old wheelbarrow this morning,sure she will have sloppy poo's later.....;) I love a poo with character:D x

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why does everything seem to happen to Buddy????
Just been on lovely long walk with friend and her dog ,got home and realised Buddys lost his collar???How the hell does he do it??:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Why does everything seem to happen to Buddy????
Just been on lovely long walk with friend and her dog ,got home and realised Buddys lost his collar???How the hell does he do it??:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I just laughed out loud at that, I don't know how he does it, but it's dam amusing!! xx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Oh no .. Buddy ...your poor mummy having to take these yukky animals out of your mouth ...

Mine have picked up dead birds ... which wasn't too nice .. but not offen ... yuk ..

Oh Donna you will have to put some gloves in your pocket .. even on the school run :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Pixie lost hers the other day too! kind man phoned and dropped it off:) Something funny happened to me yesterday,we took the girls for a walk around a very popular lake,there were lots of swans on this beach bit and feeling brave Pixie went towrds them,hissing and honking(geese too) didnt deter her,i was starting to feel a bit nervous as the whistle wasnt working and neither was shouting or kind mummy voice! So i crept towards her while she was eating swan poo(nice) around the other side of this bush was a film crew and a newslady doing a take!!! omg now i was frantic as i could see it all being like a MR Bean sketch,she was going towards the lady,I did manage to grab her thank goodness:)there must be some footage out there of me calling Pixie in a mad voice creeping out from around a bush.on all fours nearly lol!....did make me laugh.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
heehee! Hilarious! He is a right little monkey :p

my old cat used to get through like 3 collers a month, he was forever getting out of them! I even bought those 'impossible' to get out of collers and yup, you guessed it, he got out of them!

Just think of it this way: it's obvious Buddy is a genius in disguise!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Oh poor Buddy! He must have Buddyitis! Blue Buddy has it too! They just look for any old thing they can and eat it! Blue buddy is eating all the bark in the flower beds (now that he's eaten all the strawberry plants) at the moment, getting loose wazes(poo) at night and rolling in it! I come down in the morning, pick him up and my pj's are covered in ........!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts