I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know he looks massive!! Thats my friends daughter and shes a really tall 6 year old!
Think its just the photo that makes him look huge ,but he was twice the size of the other pups which were the same age in another litter.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Lovely Buddy is a big boy... your daughter looks so happy .. dogs really bring the family together .. my kids are dog mad just like me ... apart from poo picking up .. oh and they dont enjoy normal path walks, but love doggy baking, walks in the woods, training for treats and cockapoo cuddles ... life is good with a cockapoo :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Lovely pics Donna.....oh what a stunning garden you have so neat and manicured! Im sure your gorgeous boy will add a few holes to that in time!!!

Glad to hear he is having fun at his forever home:D x

·
Registered
83 Posts
Buddy looks lovely, I just love the markings on his coat. How old is he? Ps your grass is in good nick:twothumbs:x

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lovely pics Donna.....oh what a stunning garden you have so neat and manicured! Im sure your gorgeous boy will add a few holes to that in time!!!

Glad to hear he is having fun at his forever home:D x
OMG dont talk about digging up garden,ive been thinking that!! ive only just finished those square borders in front of house.Have told hubbie we have to have some sort of a run out there for him to keep him safe and the garden!!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Buddy looks lovely, I just love the markings on his coat. How old is he? Ps your grass is in good nick:twothumbs:x
He's only 8weeks 6 days so very very big for his age (and he's heavy to hold!)

P.s garden looked awful last week thank god for a bit of rain!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts