I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buddy went this morning to be neutured,He was so happy to be at the vets i felt so guilty thinkng "you dont know whats coming!" He gave me look to melt my heart as i left,its gonna be a long day!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Oh Donna, Buddy will be fine! If he's anything like Nacho he still won't get a phobia after this experience. Nacho spent the night at the vets and I still get dragged in by him when I go to pick up wormer. As for the op, hopefully he will be back to nuttiness in no time minus his nuts :) - excuse my humour. Chin up and let us know when he is home safe and sound xxxx

·
Registered
127 Posts
He'll be fine! Deefer has hardly noticed! The only difference here is that his "bonky blanky" has not been touched! Oh and he went to the vet yesterday and charged straight for the receptionist who holds the treat jar! Did not even realise it was the same place! Have lots of cuddles tonight :)

Sue

·
Registered
962 Posts
So pleased to hear Buddy is up and about, bet you will be thrilled to have him home with it all over and done with. Can you let me know how he is later on tonight as I have all this to go through tomorrow (arghh)!
H x

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just picked him up and he's full of beans i thought people said he would be sleepy and carm ?? oh no not him!

Thank god i had the forsight to get the builder to cut up some wood to make a ramp so Bud could walk into the boot rather then me pick him up ,thanks to agility class (mick) he went straight up no problems!

Anyway he is wearing his cone of shame with pride ha ha (he tried to lick his wound as soon as the vet handed him over so i put it on straight away!
He seems to of settled and is lying down in his crate,The vet said i could try him with a little food later ive brought some plain rice and chicken rather then feed him his NI i thought it would be kinder on his stomach.
10 days and he goes back to have his stitches out.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.