I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They've done a really good job - especially with his face - and you're right he still looks like Buddy! There's nothing worse than collecting a different dog! - it can be quite a shock!!
OMG thanks Jane ,the reason im so happy is i do his face he dosnt have that done there so thanks feeling very proud of myself :D

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
He looks so lovely! What did you ask to be done? I have mine booked into the groomer's next week.:)
I ask for a teddy bear cut but to be honest i showed her how much i wanted her to trim off (about an inch off his body,more off his legs) i said i wanted him scissor cut not clipped,he did have his belly clipped and his inner thighs and inside his front legs (as all these areas cant be seen but can matt)Inside front legs i mean just the bit at the top

I then made it very clear that i would rather she toke less off then more as i would rather come back sooner then have him really short and wait longer for the next groom.

His head and face i do myself because it grows so quick and i have just cut his beard really short for the first time .

Hope this helps dx

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.