I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

Buddys had a haircut

5299 Views 25 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  Allytoe

This is the first time he's had a trim all over ,im really happy with it ,he still looks like Buddy x
See less See more
Reactions: 5
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Buddy looks great! He looks like he is proud of his hair do too
Reactions: 1
Yes Amanda he does dosnt he lol
Donna he looks gorgeous! They did a great job, you must be really pleased! :)
He looks fab and his expression is like

" I am gorgeous and I know it!! take my picture" :)
he looks Fantabulous!!!
Nice cut he looks very handsome - makes you feel happier to use the same groomers again once you know they make a good job as well x
They've done a really good job - especially with his face - and you're right he still looks like Buddy! There's nothing worse than collecting a different dog! - it can be quite a shock!!
They've done a really good job - especially with his face - and you're right he still looks like Buddy! There's nothing worse than collecting a different dog! - it can be quite a shock!!
OMG thanks Jane ,the reason im so happy is i do his face he dosnt have that done there so thanks feeling very proud of myself :D
He does look a handsome boy, have you ever thought about doing his body yourself as like Janev1000 has said you've done a very good job of his head/face.

Clare and Bertie
Ah he looks fab!!! xx
Looking gooooood. <3
He looks gorgeous,what a fab haircut!!! xxx
He looks so lovely! What did you ask to be done? I have mine booked into the groomer's next week.:)
He looks so lovely! What did you ask to be done? I have mine booked into the groomer's next week.:)
I ask for a teddy bear cut but to be honest i showed her how much i wanted her to trim off (about an inch off his body,more off his legs) i said i wanted him scissor cut not clipped,he did have his belly clipped and his inner thighs and inside his front legs (as all these areas cant be seen but can matt)Inside front legs i mean just the bit at the top

I then made it very clear that i would rather she toke less off then more as i would rather come back sooner then have him really short and wait longer for the next groom.

His head and face i do myself because it grows so quick and i have just cut his beard really short for the first time .

Hope this helps dx
It really does help. I was going to ask for a teddy cut and now I think I'll ask for it to be scissor cut,not clipped. Thanks for the advice! Your Buddy looks very handsome!
Buddy Boy ... those poo girls will be hot on your tail :) :) looking very handsome indeed ...

I won't show my girls lol xxx
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.