I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yay picked up Buddy today ,had lots of fun playing with him at JD's then watched as he had a shampoo and blow dry (he never whimpered once!)

He slept on the back seat with the kids most of the way home.

Got back straight out to garden but no wee yet!,filled his kong toys with his kibble and he was straight in his crate having fun getting them out ,another trip to garden yay a wee!!

Have tryed to keep everthing as carm as possible and he's been sat by my feet for ages,he's now gone for a snooze under the foot stool,bless him,hope he sleeps tonight!!

Will try to post some pics.

Must say im so glad i picked to get my pup from Jukee Doodles they are such an open and nice couple, and produce fantastic dogs ,thanks again Julia and Stephen.

p.s Sarah saw max having fight with his sisters and one pushed him in the water bowl!! very funny he strutted off wet through. ha ha ha

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Yay picked up Buddy today ,had lots of fun playing with him at JD's then watched as he had a shampoo and blow dry (he never whimpered once!)

He slept on the back seat with the kids most of the way home.

Got back straight out to garden but no wee yet!,filled his kong toys with his kibble and he was straight in his crate having fun getting them out ,another trip to garden yay a wee!!

Have tryed to keep everthing as carm as possible and he's been sat by my feet for ages,he's now gone for a snooze under the foot stool,bless him,hope he sleeps tonight!!

Will try to post some picks.

Must say im so glad i picked to get my pup from Jukee Doodles they are such a open and nice couple, and produce fantastic dogs ,thanks again Julia and Stephen.

p.s Sarah saw max having fight with his sisters and one pushed him in the water bowl!! very funny he strutted off wet through. ha ha ha
aw that's fantastic, I am not getting my pup from Jd's but have found their unbiased support to people including myself invaluable. Keep the posts on Buddy coming and good luck for tonight (will be me tomorrow):p

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Woohoo, here's hoping you have a great first night...

Max seems to be a bit of a character, at least he will be used to getting wet so bath times will be a breeze ;) haha xx

·
Registered
858 Posts
Woohoo, here's hoping you have a great first night...

Max seems to be a bit of a character, at least he will be used to getting wet so bath times will be a breeze ;) haha xx
Yes Max was playing with the female choc roan when I was there yesterday - they were having loads of fun!

Donna - congratulations on bringing Buddy home and good luck tonight. So far so good and you've had a lovely day for it. Have loads of fun with him and keep us all posted!

Harri x

photos, photos, photos, photos xxx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
ahhhh Buddy is a lovely ball of cockapoo puppy fluff.. I am almost in tears here.. he is wonderful ...

Don't we just love kongs xxx

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He's been so good ,very chilled out hence reason im sat on sofa with laptop we have a little play then he just sleeps by my feet.

Mind you have shut the crate door twice while hes been in there and ive been in the room and he's cried both times yikes! is this a sign of things to come:(

·
Registered
582 Posts
DONNA IM SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! Buddy is simply gorgeous,and looks all fluffy and silky...wonder whether Pixie will get a tarting up aswell,Good luck tonight my dear! Thanks for the pics...fab, Ok here come the smilies!!!!:D:D:D:best_wishes::hug::congrats::jumping::party2::welcome::party:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts