I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
awwww a gummy baby!!! ice cubes feel nice on their poor gums! lady had lost all 4 k9's at once...it was funny to look!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had to hide Bonzo as Buddy just loved chewing him to bits then he toke to humping him all the time:eek:
Found no teeth think he must of swollowed them ?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Ah they grow up so quickly. Nacho lost both his 2 front teeth yesterday. I heard a crunch so i imagine he ate them! Yummy! He's also started to try **** his leg but the last time he did it he fell into the hedge. Think he felt stupid so he hasn't done it since! :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I keep my puppies teeth .. like I do the kids .. well I am the tooth fairy ...is that sad? dont answer that .. yep its sad :)

·
Registered
853 Posts
I keep my puppies teeth .. like I do the kids .. well I am the tooth fairy ...is that sad? dont answer that .. yep its sad :)
I would have kept them too if he hadn't have swallowed them like he does everything that gets in his mouth. Would have put them under his pillow and replaced them with a good bone in the morning!! :D

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
i would have kept them too if he hadn't have swallowed them like he does everything that gets in his mouth. Would have put them under his pillow and replaced them with a good bone in the morning!! :d
omg that would have been so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
You may be lucky enough .. I found one on a toy, a few on the kitchen floor ... it is like hunt to tooth when I have a puppy teething in the house ...

I think I have only 2 or 3 for each of them .. but I do keep them ...

Picnic you are next my little puppy :)

Keep your eyes peeled .. you may find one ... xxx

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Sadly Izzy used to come to my hubby and get them pulled out, so we had almost an entire set, I think I threw them away after a few months! I need to develop some JoJo sentimentality.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts