I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its offical cockapoo's are taking over the world !!! Our first day in Norfolk and we see at least 8-10 cockapoo's just down one street in Wells -next -the -sea.
Mind you they all thought Buddy was a labradoodle !! i must say though he is twice as big as all the cockapoo's we saw.

Anyway heres some photos of his trip and of the day at the beach with Pixie and Buffy ....enjoy x

Buddy got himself a girlfriend!!!

Think this is Buffy ? they are so a like i cant tell one from the other

Pixie

·
Registered
342 Posts
Lovely pics.We were in Wells, Holkham and Blakeney two weeks ago! And other places in Norfolk for two weeks. Saw quite a few cockapoos on our travels round. Holkham beach is amazing! Miles of beach with just us on it. Took Polly on a boat trip to see the seals at Blakeney Point so she's now a sea dog! :) Stayed in Wells next the sea for second week but in Winterton on Sea for the first, which is so dog friendly it was wonderful! And another huge beach with hardly anyone on it.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Thanks Donna for taking such fab photos of another fantastic day meeting up! They do all look so alike in the photos, we were so lucky with the weather when we ate our picnic in sand dunes overlooking panoramic views of Holkham beach..... Stunning! We go to this beach many times a year and Im always blown away by how wow it is....perfect for dog walking and kid walking too! Still amazed Leo didn't moan once, Buddy is such fun and Your kids are so lovely too! .... Roll on next time . Bex x :D

·
Registered
582 Posts
Great photos Donna - haven't seen Pixie since the All About Dogs day last year and can't believe how much she has changed. Wells is a lovely place and we often go there for a day trip as not too far :)
Hi Ali! Yes it's been a long time and PIxie is a big girl now! Hope all is well with you and Beau,we didn't get to meet up did we,maybe next time Donna & co are down us Norfolk/ Suffolk and anybody else should make a proper meet up that would be great like DOnna suggested. X

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.