I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi cockapoo forum,
I was hoping that someone could advise me on a good breeder in the New England Area or a little further away. We really want to get a cockapoo this summer but I am having difficulty finding a reputable breeder in the area. I found one breeder but they were charging $3200 per puppy which is almost double the price I saw for other places. The breeder could not explain why its price was so much higher and this made me nervous. I want to make sure that I am not purchasing from a puppy mill. I would greatly appreciate any recommendations on potential breeders.

Happy to discuss over email too.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got my 9 month old cockapoo from a breeder in Danville, NH. Ruby has been a delight. She is a healthy, happy puppy. Not one issue. The fee was less than 1/3 of what you were quoted. Feel free to text me if you would like to chat more - (603) 370-2027. I can provide the breeders website.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Erin's New England Cockapoos (Rockport, MA)
She is the best! Erin only thinks of what is best for her "pups" and will take great care of you in matching a puppy w/your family! Erin asked us to give her 3 things we were looking for in a dog- things like calm, cuddly, playful, etc. We have now a 6-year-old male, and he is everything she said he'd be. Best of luck. It's a wonderful breed!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts