I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Lol no but would be glad to ... you'll see loads of endorsements on here regarding Jukee Doodles from owners, prospective owners and people who have visited. If you check the threads you'll see loads of Julia and Stephens posts which could be very valuable to you but as you'll read they'll be glad to welcome you for chat x

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Yes, I can certainly recommend Jukee Doodles. My Cockapoo, Rufus, is nearly two years old and was bought from them. I am on the list for another puppy next summer.
Check out their website/blog www.jukeedoodles.com and also check out the many posts they have made on this forum.
Best of all, contact them and visit. Julia and Stephen are open and honest and I don't think you will be disappointed. :)

Karen

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm looking for one too, if I lived a bit closer I would certainly pay them a visit. They have given me some very useful guidance on this forum through their posts etc, even answered some private messages.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes, had a great chat with them. We live in the south but may well travel there as cant seem to find a reputable breeder nearer home???

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I'm travelling from East Lothian in Scotland for my JD pup. Julia assured me that it won't be a problem, there are JD pups up this way. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts